Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Floral Shabby Chic Card

I have another of my floral shabby chic cards, 


The background paper I have used a paper out of the Lemoncraft Painted Heart 6 x 6 pad, they are such pretty papers.

I gathered up another couple of papers that I thought went with it and tore one of them and the bottom of the floral paper and ruffed them all up around the edges. 



Then glued them on on top of the other but put a border die between the top and second papers.  A doily die cut on top of that and I was ready to start doing my floral spray.

I have used a selection of Wild Orchid mulberry flowers and some tiny paper rose, and then some die cut leaves in a couple of green papers and arranged them around the top right of the doily.  


Lastly a sentiment on a scalloped oval tag, a butterfly die cut, a few pink gems and a resin angel and the card was finished.

If you would like to see the video of me making the card here

If you prefer to see the video in full HD then go here for my you tube channel.

The materials I used to make this card are:
Card base is 14.5 x 17.5 cm
Scrapbook papers: Lemoncraft painted heart 6 x 6 paper pad
two older scrapbook papers from my stash
Joanna sheen border die from her April 2017 card kit or you can buy it seperately
called Joanna Sheen signature range Philippa Lace Ribbon SD193
Un-named doily die
Variety of leaf dies including Elizabeth craft designs curvy leaves
Un-named butterfly die
Resin angel
Aleene's Tacky glue
Quilled precision applicator bottle
Cosmic Shimmer dries clear glue
Double-sided tape
Scissors
Sentiment scalloped oval tag
Pink stick on gems
pencil 
Craft knife
Metal ruler

I hope you enjoyed the card, I will have a video next time on how I made the box for this card and how I decorated it.  

Happy Card making





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I found your blog, you make such beautiful cards. I wanted to know where I can purchase the ruler you use in the video (I'm in the US).

Louise Godmer said...

Beautiful

Post a Comment