Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday 15 February 2016

Ravello Striplet cards

I haven't done any card for Fat Cats Card Corner for a while, but I have done some Sue Wilson style cards with some of her dies. These cards are with the Ravello Striplets die.


This card I have cut out the Ravello Striplet in Ivory card in triplicate, mounted them with foam tape, and put them onto a panel that I have stuck gilding flakes (autumn leaves) onto a sticky sheet on cardboard. I put some brown ribbon around the panel. I finished off by mounting that panel onto some bronze metallic card stock and then onto a ivory card base.  


This card I have done it similar, but have cut out 3 of the outside striplet panels and mounted them behind the striplet die cut.  I have glued these to a panel that has been embossed with an absolutely gorgeous Creative Expression pinpoint embossing folder called Floral Brocade, mounted this onto a pierced border panel onto more mint card.  A mint ribbon and a mint dazzler and some tiny pearls to finish it off.


This one I cut the Striplet out of white card, cut two more striplets out of mauve card and inlayed the pieces of the flower part into the card front.  I then mounted this panel onto a black panel and then a mauve panel, and finally onto a white card.  I then cut out the New Zealand collection, Wellington die out of the mauve card and the outside die with white card, glued the mauve on top to make the medallion to go on the middle of the card.  Some tiny pearls, a mauve ribbon and a dazzler to finish it off. 

I kept these pretty traditional to the sorts of cards Sue Wilson does.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment