Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday 21 February 2015

Some more special Birthday cards

Carrying on from the last post, I am also trialling this new design, to see how they will go for popularity.  I have again, done one for display purposes, and then left two cards in different colour options, that I can make to order.  

These ones I have used the Spellbinder Radiant Rectangles dies, these are one I really love, and definitely a 'go to' die for many cards.  I have used various digital papers, again flowers I have made and then contrasting ribbon and pearls.  I have done a border around each of them with the pearl PVA by creative expressions.  



I made a box for each and used the same die for the aperture.








I think the middle one is my favourite, so pretty with the pop of darker colour with the ribbon.  

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my gosh Helen, these are sooooo beautiful, you really did an outstanding job on all these here. I just love them.

Trish said...

They are all beautiful Helen,gorgeous!!

Post a Comment