Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Zinnia Garden

Another card done for Fat Cats Card corner, but this one I decided to something a little different for me, and decided to when I had made the flowers, and put the buttons in the centre, they looked a little like faces!  So I decided to make a fun wee garden setting with a gate and a fence, (not that you can see it very well).  


The flowers are made with the Cheery Lynn Sweet Christine Die strip, the grass was cut out on the Silhouette Cameo.  The gate is a Poppy Stamp die called Garden Trellis.  The cloud, leaves and stalks I just cut out feehand.  The butterflies were some I had cut out also on the Cameo ages ago, and cut out more than I needed to use again in other projects.  I think they really do look like little faces 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes they do look like little faces. So beautiful.

Post a Comment