Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Lady with Yellow

I have done another card in the vintage style using a vintage photo image.  


This one I have used the Marianne Creatables Anja Corner die LR0200 at the top of the background, some ribbon and lace, and then some 7 gypsies design paper behind the vintage image.  



The flowers I have made with the 'My favourite Things' die called Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose die, but I have only used the smallest of the two outside petals, which I have wet then scrunched up, then allowed them to dry out, before joining them together.  I then layered 3 of them for each flower, and finished them off with some yellow glitter stamens.  

I made a box for this to go into, and decorated the top cut away area with the Marianne Creatables  Anja Vintage Ornaments 2 die LR0270. 

1 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

This is so beautiful Helen, and as always you´ve done an outstanding job on both items here. Just gorgeous work hun.

Post a Comment