Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Turquoise Chandelier

Another card for Fat Cats Card Corner using the Graceful Chandelier die by Memory Box.

This one instead of using the die cut out, I have used the negative part left. I have done this with the chandelier and the sentiment.

I have put some silver mirror paper behind both and also edged the embossed middle section with some as well.  I have put some silver gems onto the chandelier to 'bling' it up slightly.  The embossed portion behind the chandelier and sentiment is the Craft Concepts Brocade embossing folder.  For the border on each side, I have used the Cheery Lyn Cuties #2 die.  
Finally a  bow done with some sparkly organza ribbon.

3 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW this is so gorgeous Helen. I really love this one and the color you´ve used are so stunning. An absolutely wonderful job here.

Marie-Louise said...

Such beautiful cards - all of them. Wonderful.

Krystal Kats said...

Helen thanks for your visit to my blog about a month ago I am just now getting back to you. Your dog is just precious how cute is she! I love your cards they are all beautiful. Have a great weekend. Hugs

Post a Comment