Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday 3 February 2013

Elegant Chandelier

I seem to have a thing about chandeliers, so I was thrilled when I got sent the Memory Box Graceful Chandelier die 98493 from Fat Cats Card Corner to do some cards with it.  

This is the first one I have done.

I have kept it simple with some cream and black designer paper that I had, and I sponged some Tim Holtz distress ink Antique Linen, around the edges.  I cut another piece of cream and cut the edge with the Martha Stewart Doily border punch and then backed it with some black paper that was also punched with the border punch.  I tied a black organza ribbon around this.  I glued the chandelier die cut, onto the cream and then finally put a strip of black gems from the top of the chandelier onto the designer paper to the top.  
  

1 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Again today you´re showing some really stunning cards Helen. I love your work, it´s so beautiful, and both your cards today are really gorgeous.

Post a Comment