Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Apricot flowers with butterfly


I have done another card for Fat Cats Card Corner using the Marianne Creatables Anja corner die, this time in just two corners, at the bottom I have embossed it with a K.Kingdom embossing folder called "Leaves and Butterflies", and separating the two areas with an apricot ribbon.  

The flowers are done with two different dies.  The apricot coloured ones done with the Cheery Lynn Cheery Blossom die, using 3 of the bigger sized ones and 2 of the smaller ones.  The white one in the centre, is done with the flower die from the Marianne Craftables Rectangle die 1202.  I cut 4 of the largest size dies, one of the middle size and two of the smallest size.  I have put pearls into each of the centres.


Behind the flowers I have put parts of the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die.  Lastly I have put a Kaleidoscope Butterfly by Memory Box, and the sentiment is done with the smallest of the Crafts two Victorian Rectangle nesting dies.

2 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

Just been blog hopping and came across your cards. Goodness me that is so pretty. I love the little flowers they make the card extra special.

Unknown said...

Hi Helen, thanks for dropping bye have not heard from you for a while. Hope you are doing fine. Wow, this is one striking card my friend...the flowers are great. must check and see if I have the die cut for those gorgeous flowers...xx

Post a Comment