Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Victoria in Pink

I have made a card with one of the Sugar Nellie Digital Stamps that I have purchased.  I really love these little girls, they are just so sweet!

I coloured the digital stamp in with watercolour pencils, very softly.  I have used some of the rose backing papers that are available in the Joanna Sheen CDrom called 'From the heart of the Garden by Jane Shasky', which are just beautiful.  I have framed Victoria with the Fleur de Frame by Couture Creations dies, used some lace and ribbons and used some of my homemade rose flowers.  Some die cut leaves and a flourish done with the Fanciful Flourish die by Cheery Lynn.  

I have used a border and an embellishment for the inside of the card from the CDrom to finish the card off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment