Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Card for Mum

I have been wanting to have a go at the spiral roses I  have seen on lots of cards lately, so decided to use them on a card I was making for my Mother's birthday at the weekend.  I ended up doing them in white with the edges sponged with mauve ink.  



The sentiment was done on the cardboard and then cut out with an oval spellbinder die.  The Mauve part of the background frame is embossed with the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles folder. The white border is done with two of the Spellbinder Parisian Accent medallion dies cut in half, and then each of the corner are done with the corner die in the same set.  The leaves are done also with a spellbinder Foliage die.  Finally a bow and ribbon to finish it off.  



2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Another stunner here Helen. You are just so talented girl, and I love your work. I´m sure, your mum will just love this one here, as it´s soooo gorgeous, but ofcause also my favorit color he he he. I love it hun.
Have a wonderful day.

Anita Kejriwal said...

This is so beautiful!!

Post a Comment