Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Friday 8 July 2011

Red Sweetheart flowers



 
Goodness, I hadn't realised it has been quite so long since I did a posting!  I have been quite busy at work and so have been coming home tired and not feeling like doing much in the way of crafts.
Anyway one of the cards I have made recently is this white and red and silver card with some Sweetheart flowers that I learnt from Angie at Penny Flowers, who created them to dedicate to her Mum that passed away.  

Here is a closeup of the flowers.  I have used a Craft Concepts embossing folder called Budding Vine for the background, Cuttlebug vintage corners and Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 behind the flowers.

1 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Helen such gorgeous flowers and the embossed background is so beautiful

Post a Comment